Blissful ONE

First month milestones | 03.11.16 | 4.11kg | 53cm | Eats.Sleeps.Poops.Drools | Knows Mommy and Daddy's voice | Cries if hungry | Loves water | Loves to be held | Snuggled bunny | Hates her car seat | Precious gift from God

One month ago, we joyfully welcomed Bliss Giane into the world. In 4 beautiful weeks, our hearts have doubled in size and our home is now filled with more love, more joy, more cries, more smiles and more thanksgiving. My heart is filled to the brim with her in our lives - it is better than I ever expected.

Since Giane’s birth, I spent countless precious moments holding, dancing, swaddling, shushing, snuggling, swinging, kissing, singing, praying, and whispering I love you into her cute little ears. And when all else fails, Giane will know she is loved.  Loved by me, by her DaddyNeo, and by our gracious God - Who is the giver of life. 


my Christian happy family
Giane, you are the miracle I never thought I would be blessed enough to receive. Every day with you reminds me that motherhood is a wonderful privilege and blessing filled not only with hugs and kisses, laughter and cuteness, but with lots of tears, fears, sweats, drooling, feeling-ugly days and sleepless nights. Thanking God for allowing me to be a mom through you. I love you more than life itself, and I can't wait to see what this next month brings. 

Indeed, having you is such a BLISS. You are a proof that God answers prayers.

Love & hugs,
MommyG




first time to hear mass
first book I finished reading for you
where I post her cuteness and antics
ohhhh... she loves water!
Daddy is so in love with you

Comments

Popular Posts